Sunday, October 9, 2011

Christine continued...

Here are some more pictures from Christine and Garrett's wedding.  Their photos are absolutely gorgeous and there are many more where these came from.  Our good friend Jake and his wife Necia (who was also a bridesmaid) work for a photography company in San Luis Obispo and he is extremely talented.  You can check out his blog to see more... http://www.mikelarson.com/jake

Everything about this day was perfect and I could not have dreamed of anything better for one of my best friends.  I gush about their wedding and I wasn't even the bride haha! The venue was gorgeous, the flowers were gorgeous and the bride and groom were beaming the whole time.  They are getting published on "Style Me Pretty" so you will see and hear more details soon! For now, here are some more pictures of her hair.  Like I said before, her hair is naturally very curly but we blew it dry and then curled, teased, and tamed it.  She wanted it to look textured and a bit messy but she didn't want it to look like "she was on her way to go hang out at the park." Haha, this is one of the many reasons I love Christine Irish NELSON!!!











Oh yeah, and here is their little gem of a video....didn't I tell you this wedding was amazing?!



No comments:

Post a Comment