Thursday, October 13, 2011

Holly & Steve

So obviously I love doing hair and make-up for weddings....so it is even more fun when I know the couple getting married. (And this seems to be happening a lot lately!) Holly and I went to high school together and she is a very close childhood friend of Christine's so we got to hang out a lot this past year and I loved getting to spend more time with her. Needless to say, I was so excited when Holly asked me to do hair for her and some of her bridesmaids for her wedding.  They were married on September 18th in Brentwood and it was a hot day but everything was gorgeous.  I have one picture I managed to get my hands on and you can see the rest of their pictures on their photographer's website right here.  (P.S.- their photographer was so nice and their pictures are beautiful so you should really go check them out!)

Congrats Holly and Steve!!! Thanks for letting me be a part of your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment